Canada Student Visa
Canada is the most chased destination for studying among non residential students. To study in Canada it is must to obtain a Canadian Study Visa for entering and residing in Canada in the duration of study period. If aspirants course lastly around six month or below then, they will not be permitted for study visa for Canada. Helpinghand Visas mentions procedure about getting study visa permit. Students can apply for study visa as in both formats like online and offline.
Online and Offline Process for Study visa
- While students apply for visa they will have to give questions about their nationality, age, language proficiency, family, educational qualification or other personal details. By which they can state their eligibility.
- Students have to submit their all attested and scanned details online through CIC website and then payment with valid credit card.
- For offline submission candidates must have to submit all attested copies of their documents and educational qualifications from certified university to Canadian embassy in their home country.
- Attested copies of all educational certificates.
- Eligibility proof of English language ability like IELTS etc. to get study visa.
- Passport size photos
- CV with mentioned all information or personal status and purpose to come in Canada must be mentioned
- Portfolio related to your course.
- Fund proof for residing in Canada when candidates study there.
Documents Required for Study Visa
If candidate stated all those documents and proves his eligibility then they get letter which they have to submit online within 60 days.